Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Photos...

As promised below here are some images of Poppy's Christmas:

The singing:




Working the santa hat:



And the presents! Cooking Christmas breakfast in her new kitchen:





Discovering Upsy Daisy (Makka Pakka's friend):





Upsy Daisy then had pride of place at the next opening:



And was even read too! She was a big hit - thanks Granny Scotland!


It also seems Poppy has come up with a plan to have Christmas EVERY day of the year. When asked by my sister last week whether she was having a brother or a sister Poppy responded "NOOOO - Santa Claus!!!". Apparently I am going to give birth to the jolly man in red!?! Who would have thought? I am not sure I am ready for that...

On the upside, the Santa fear seems to have subsided :)

Hope you are all well.

I have loads of client sessions to post this week so stay tuned!

Fran x

p.s you can see the images larger if you click on them :)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i want her kitchen!!!
totally gorgeous!

January 21, 2009 at 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok drop everything I'm moving in and I want to play with her kitchen!! that is groovilicious! :)

January 23, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Kori Hiser said...

Nice kitchen!! What sweet photos!

January 24, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle Hutchinson said...

Oh my girls have that kitchen! They love it too! How sweet does she look and I love that tea set! Such fun photos!

January 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. I love that little kitchen.

January 26, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, that kitchen is the COOLEST EVER. Very cute photos! Good luck with that Jolly old man....LOL

January 27, 2009 at 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fabulous kitchen and playroom!! Your little cutie pie is just darling!!!

January 27, 2009 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Jane Photo said...

All I can say is good luck with labour. I personally wouldn't want to push Santa out my...never mind. Lol. She is adorable.

January 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger sherry boles~ said...

The singing is precious! How cute is she!?!

January 27, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Alanna said...

Wow what a fun play kitchen! Looks like she enjoyed herself!

January 27, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger eglassphotography said...

I think her kitchen is bigger than mine! She is absolutely beautiful and so lucky to have you recording her childhood.

January 28, 2009 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger TL said...

awww she's SO CUTE! And i LOOOOVE her name.. so sweet. Poppy... warms my heart!

January 30, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger kp said...

Oh I lovvve that awesome kitchen!!

February 6, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh her kitchen is fantastic!!! A playdate is definitely in order. :) She is just adorable!

February 17, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home